Monday 13th July 2020
Covid-19 Secure Risk Assessments
On 13th July Quod opened its offices in London and Leeds to a limited number of our team. Our Risk Assessments are fully implemented and we have worked closely with our Health and Safety advisors to ensure that both of our offices are Covid-19 secure and safe for those who choose to work from either of our offices. External visitors are currently restricted. We and our advisers continue to monitor Public Health England advice and government guidance and will update our procedures from time to time as necessary.321
A copy of our Risk Assessments can be found at the links below:
Quod London Covid-19 Secure Risk Assessment
Quod North Covid-19 Secure Risk Assessment
Tuesday 31st March 2020
Quod have produced a Bulletin to identify the tools and strategies that may be required to keep projects moving in the context of Covid-19. For more information please click here.
Wednesday 18th March 2020
Given the pace of change of the Covid-19 situation we would like to provide all our clients and friends with an update on the measures that we at Quod are taking to protect our people, our clients and all those that we work with.
Having regard to the latest Government guidance we have asked all our people, in the London and Leeds, offices to work from home until further notice, to avoid unnecessary travel and to limit their exposure to crowded places.
We are stressing the need for our people to be socially responsible and for everyone to play their part in helping to suppress the virus by trying where we can to “break the chains of transmission”.
Since our previous update we have been implementing agile working and further investing in our support for those working from home. This is working effectively. We have in-house expertise in setting up and using systems which facilitate virtual meetings and are happy to provide a quick guide or support for clients and those we work with who may not be familiar with them. Please do just ask us.
We are all ‘here’ and working together in new ways. Please keep in touch.
Wishing you all good health.
Thursday 12th March
Quod is closely monitoring Government advice and the evolving Coronavirus situation. The wellbeing of our colleagues, clients and those that we work with is our first priority. Our thoughts go out to those affected by the Coronavirus and we have taken steps to reduce the risk to our people.
We would also like to reassure our clients that we have the procedures and infrastructure in place to enable us to continue to provide the high quality service that our clients expect of us:
- We have a Business Continuity Plan in place.
- Our VPN allows up to 200 people to work remotely whilst accessing our IT systems. This is more than sufficient for all of Quod to work simultaneously whilst out of the office.
- We have conference call facilities and video call facilities in place to dial into meetings with clients, consultant teams and Local Planning Authorities.
- We will do our best to attend key meetings in person if necessary (unless specifically requested not to by the client or government).
- We have internal messaging systems in place so that our teams can communicate efficiently with each other.
- We have experienced external Health & Safety and I.T. consultants providing us with expert advice on a 24 hour basis (who can also provide support remotely to those working from home).
- We have an enhanced daily cleaning regime in both of our offices in London and Leeds and there are anti-viral and high alcohol hand sanitizers and wipes available throughout both of our offices.
We have over 100 professional staff spread across both London and Leeds. In the unlikely event that some of our staff become unwell due to the outbreak we have sufficient resilience within the company to provide additional support and cover. We have effective information sharing resources (that also work remotely) to ensure continuous service to your projects.
Quod will continually review this evolving situation and the latest Government guidance.