Despite a tricky start to Q2 of 2020 we were able to respond quickly to the ‘new normal’ and to deliver some fantastic work and outcomes for our clients. Planning fared well compared to some industries, but there have been some very dark times for everyone and so it hasn’t felt right to celebrate up to now. However, we hope that the success of the vaccine roll out gives everyone more cause for optimism. So, a little belatedly we are delighted to announce that in 2020 the following people were promoted:
- Aisling Webb to Director
- Lucy Dean and Sasha Gordon to Associate Directors
- Alistair Walker, Alex Macgregor, Emma Wreathall, Louise Hambleton, Margaux Lamming, Matt Eyre and Susie Byrne to Associate
- Ewan Grunwald, Greg Tsitsis, Maeve Ryan, Michael Beale to Senior Consultants and Senior Planners
- Ellie Hillier, Hannah Swainston, Louis Coningsby, Jessica Nilsson, James Egginton and Tom Hopkins to Consultants and Planners
- Harsha Harbham to Credit Control Team Leader.
Congratulations to all!