Quod has extensive experience in successfully delivering planning strategies, applications and consents for tall buildings in London and across the country for a variety of clients, including:
- The Spire, West India Quay, London (up to 67 storeys) – Greenland
- North Quay, Isle of Dogs, London (up to 65 storeys) – Canary Wharf Group
- Tottenham Hale Centre, London (38 storeys) – Argent;
- Shell Centre, Waterloo, London (37 storeys) – Canary Wharf Group and Qatari Diar;
- Stratford City, London (up to 36 storeys) – Qatari Diar and Delancey, Lendlease and London and Continental Railways;
- Midcity House, Sheffield (25 storeys) – COREM Investment Management;
- Hollis Croft, Sheffield (24 Storeys) – Even Living Limited; and
- Axis Square, Birmingham (23 Storeys) – London and Continental Railways.
We provide advice on projects at all stages from site appraisals, planning strategies and Local Plan promotion through to the preparation of applications and securing consents, including through call-in and appeal processes (see Expert Witness). We also have substantial experience is amending approved schemes to respond to market changes and to meet our clients’ ambitions.