Published: 3rd November 2014
Quod is delighted to welcome Chris Wheaton and Ryan Wells to the Quod team. Chris and Ryan will bring expertise in financial modelling and development appraisal with an impressive track record which has seen them advising on some of the largest and most complex developments across England ranging from inner city regeneration to strategic land.
Claire Dickinson, Director at Quod comments:
“With the ever increasing focus on viability this is an ideal time for Chris and Ryan, as experts in bespoke financial modelling, to strengthen the Quod team. Chris and Ryan’s skills enable us to improve and extend the services we currently offer our clients to ensure we best respond to the wide ranging challenges faced across the variety of schemes we are advising on – adding value for our clients by focusing on delivering growth”
Chris Wheaton, Director at Quod comments:
“Having worked with the Quod team for many years it is great to join. Whether it is the public sector looking to take a more active role in how its land is used or the private sector investing in estate renewal or a Garden City, there is a need for a sophisticated and transparent financial model to optimise delivery. Working alongside Quod’s existing expertise in planning, affordable housing, regeneration and socio economics will enable us to maximise the opportunity for our clients at each stage of the development process.”
With Quod’s additional expertise we will be able to offer bespoke development appraisal or financial modelling advice drawing on Chris and Ryan’s specific track record which includes:
- Developing winning strategies and financial proposals to deliver major regeneration schemes;
- Creating innovative public / private partnerships to bring forward opportunity areas, focusing on achieving better outputs for both the public and private sector;
- Improving the viability of masterplans;
- Understanding the opportunity of the Private Rented Sector in the short, medium and long term;
- Developing innovative investment and return models for public funding;
- Identifying the optimum affordable housing and wider planning package;
- Bringing forward major strategic land, including the planning and funding of infrastructure.